ASCON TECNOLOGIC S.r.l.
Viale Indipendenza,56 27029 Vigevano (PV) ITALY tel.: +39 0381 69871 fax.: + 39 0381 698730
firstname.lastname@example.org - C.F. e VAT number 02374940183 – R.E.A. Pavia N. 148071 Share Capital € 1.000.000,00 i.v.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
the data processing is communicated to the interested parties as follows:
1. Purpose of the processing. The processing of your data is done for purposes aimed at achieving our social purposes and, in any case, connected and instrumental to the activities of our company, such as:
• purposes related to the acquisition of information, essential for the activation or continuation of relations with our company and in summary to apply the conditions set out in Article 6 paragraph 1, paragraphs a), b), c), d) , e), f).
• purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, or the contract with the bodies responsible for supervision and controls (eg accounting auditing company, etc.).
• Video surveillance for security reasons.
2. Object of the information. The information that is the subject of this communication concerns all your personal data that you provide directly, as well as other data relating to you that will be acquired in the future (always in direct form).
3. Methods of processing. The data will be entered in a database and/or stored in paper files or on magnetic media and will be handled by us manually or through the use of electronic, telematic systems and any other means made available by technology and technological evolution in compliance with the law. The processing of data will be lawful and correct and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Recipients of the data. Your personal data may be communicated by us for:
• installation, maintenance and management of software products;
• the possible recovery of credits;
• auditing the financial statements;
• commercial studies for administrative / fiscal and remuneration obligations
• banks and mail for payment of invoices
• other subjects referable to present and future relationships that will go with you to establish or imposed by laws, and/or regulations.
5. Transfer of data to third countries. Ascon Tecnologic does not transfer personal data to third countries.
6. Retention period. The data will be kept for a variable period due to current administrative rules, in any case not less than 10 years.
7. Right of access to the interested party. You have the right to access data in order to:
• the purposes of the processing
• the categories of personal data in question
• data correction
• limitation on the use of data
• knowledge of the recipients to whom the owner has communicated the data
• opposition to treatment for marketing purposes
• opposition to automated processing or profiling
8. Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request cancellation of all data in our possession, subject to the conditions set out in paragraph 6.
9. Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority. You can at any time propose a complaint to the national and international supervisory authority.
10. Automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling. Personal data collected are not subject to automated processing or profiling.
11. Data processing with a different purpose. Personal data collected are not processed for different purposes.
12. Data controller. The data controller is Ascon Tecnologic S.r.l. and the holder appointed for the functions set out in Regulation 679/2016 is Mr. Bruno Zecchel.
13. The person in charge of processing is Mr. Gorini Emanuele.
For further clarification on the objectives pursued and methods of treatment by Ascon Tecnologic S.r.l. call +39 0381-69871. The company undertakes to provide the information within 48 hours of the request.